For those who want a regular summary of Police and Crime Commissioners’ (PCCs’) “public domain” activities, the monthly CoPaCC subscriber-only report summarises what PCCs are saying, writing and spending, as well as who they’re meeting:
- Publications and speeches, including content and attendees, highlighting key initiatives and policy statements
- Spending over £500, set out by force, supplier, month and other categorisation where available
- Social insight, with key activity on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other relevant social media
- Media coverage, with an overview of key known local and national press, radio and TV coverage
- Other relevant engagements, both immediate past and planned
If you are interested in subscribing, please download [PDF] CoPaCC’s Sample CoPaCC Report – April 2013.
“There is an extraordinary amount of detail in this report… it is such an interesting source”
Peter Neyroud, CBE QPM
Institute of Criminology, University of Cambridge
Former Chief Constable, Thames Valley Police and Chief Executive, National Policing Improvement Agency
For subscription and further details, please visit the CoPaCC website.